Importing the initial gallery
Trends contains a prebuilt gallery of boards, panels, and sources. The gallery includes:
- Trends boards that use sensors from the Core Content and Default Content packs to provide environmental visibility.
- Boards for any installed modules that use module sources or saved question sources. For example, if Tanium Discover is installed, you can import a Discover gallery that contains prebuilt boards, panels and sources that use data provided by Discover.
Use the gallery to explore how boards, panels, and sources work together to visualize data. You can even edit the gallery or clone boards to make your own boards.
If the Core Content pack, Default Content pack, or Tanium modules are not present when you import the gallery, the corresponding Trends boards, panels, and sources are not created. You can reimport the gallery at a later time after you import the content or solution to create these boards, panels, or sources.
When you import the gallery, you can select which boards and panels to import. Trends creates those boards along with any corresponding sources, panels, and sections. You can reimport the gallery at any time.
Trends does not overwrite boards or panels that already exist in your Trends workbench. To reset any panels or boards in the galleries, delete the panels and boards that you want to reset, and then reimport the gallery.
- From the Trends menu, click Boards.
- Click Import and select Gallery.
- Select the boards, sections, and panels to import.
- Click Validate.
- Verify the boards, sections, and panels are correct and click Import.
Any saved questions used by imported panels are issued immediately. Within a few seconds, Trends begins to collect initial results and display data in the boards and panels. After the initial data appears, explore the boards and panels to discover what you can do with Trends. You can make modifications to titles, text descriptions, dates, and clone a board if you want to create a similar board.
Last updated: 4/2/2020 4:50 PM | Feedback