Importing the initial galleries
Trends contains prebuilt galleries of boards, panels, and sources. Galleries include:
- A Trends gallery that uses saved question sources.
- Galleries for any installed modules that use module sources. For example, if Tanium Discover is installed, you can import a Discover gallery that contains prebuilt boards, panels and sources that use data provided by Discover.
Use the galleries to explore how boards, panels, and sources work together to visualize data. You can even edit the galleries or clone boards to make your own boards.
If the Initial Content, Managed Applications content packs, or Tanium™ Patch are not present when you import the galleries, the corresponding sources, boards, and panels of the Trends gallery are not created.
When you import the galleries, you can select which boards and panels to import. Trends creates those boards along with any corresponding sources, panels, and sections. You can re-import the galleries at any time. If any boards or panels already exist in your Trends workbench, Trends does not overwrite them.
- From the Trends menu, click Boards.
- Click Import and select Gallery.
- Select the boards, sections, and panels to import.
- Click Preview.
- Verify the boards, sections, and panels are correct and click Import.
Any saved questions used by imported panels are issued immediately. Within a few seconds, Trends begins to collect initial results and display data in the boards and panels. After the initial data appears, explore the boards and panels to discover what you can do with Trends. You can make modifications to titles, text descriptions, dates, and clone a board if you want to create a similar board.
Last updated: 9/10/2019 3:25 PM | Feedback