To collect and send information to Tanium for troubleshooting, collect logs and other relevant information.
The information is saved as a ZIP file that you can download with your browser.
- From the Reveal home page, click Help , then the Troubleshooting tab.
- Click Create Package. When the status shows that the package is complete, click Download Package.
- A reveal-troubleshooting.zip file downloads to the local download directory.
- Attach the ZIP file to your Tanium Support case form or send it to your TAM.
Tanium Reveal maintains logging information in the Reveal.log file in the \Program Files\Tanium\Tanium Module Server\services\Reveal directory.
You might need to remove Reveal from the Tanium Module Server for troubleshooting purposes.
- From the Tanium Console, click Solutions.
The Solutions page opens.
- Locate Reveal, and then click Uninstall.
The Uninstall window opens, showing the list of contents to be removed.
- Click Proceed with Uninstall.
- Enter your password to start the uninstall process.
A progress bar is displayed as the installation package is removed.
- Click Close.
- To confirm, return to the Solutions page and check that the Import button is available.
If the Reveal module has not updated in the console, refresh your browser.
Last updated: 4/23/2019 9:49 AM | Feedback