To collect and send information to Tanium for troubleshooting, collect logs and other relevant information.
The information is saved as a ZIP file that you can download with your browser.
- From the Reveal Home page, click Help , then the Troubleshooting tab.
- Click Create Package. When the status shows that the package is complete, click Download Package.
- A reveal-troubleshooting.zip file downloads to the local download directory.
- Attach the ZIP file to your Tanium Support case form or send it to your TAM.
Tanium Reveal maintains logging information in the reveal.log and reveal-audit.log files in the <Tanium Module Server>\services\reveal-files\logs directory.
You might need to remove Reveal from the Tanium Module Server for troubleshooting purposes.
- From the Tanium Console, click Solutions.
The Solutions page opens.
- Locate Reveal, and then click Uninstall.
The Uninstall window opens, showing the list of contents to be removed.
- Click Proceed with Uninstall.
- Enter your password to start the uninstall process.
A progress bar displays as the installation package is removed.
- Click Close.
- To confirm, return to the Solutions page and check that the Import button is available.
If the Reveal module has not updated in the console, refresh your browser.
Last updated: 12/10/2019 1:34 PM | Feedback