Integrity Monitor overview
With Integrity Monitor, you can simplify regulatory compliance for your enterprise by consolidating tools and accomplish the following:
- Continuously monitor critical operating system (OS), application, and log files.
- With uninterrupted, real-time integrity monitoring, you are not limited by a set schedule.
- Avoid the complexity of deploying several point tools and tuning them for individual endpoints.
- Go from alert to active investigation using other modules on the Tanium platform.
- Deploy continuous monitoring for common or new attack vectors to any dynamic group of computers or across the enterprise. By leveraging Tanium™ Connect, integrate with existing change management and incident response systems to scale integrity monitoring.
This documentation may provide access to or information about content, products (including hardware and software), and services provided by third parties (“Third Party Items”). With respect to such Third Party Items, Tanium Inc. and its affiliates (i) are not responsible for such items, and expressly disclaim all warranties and liability of any kind related to such Third Party Items and (ii) will not be responsible for any loss, costs, or damages incurred due to your access to or use of such Third Party Items unless expressly set forth otherwise in an applicable agreement between you and Tanium.
Further, this documentation does not require or contemplate the use of or combination with Tanium products with any particular Third Party Items and neither Tanium nor its affiliates shall have any responsibility for any infringement of intellectual property rights caused by any such combination. You, and not Tanium, are responsible for determining that any combination of Third Party Items with Tanium products is appropriate and will not cause infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
Last updated: 10/29/2019 4:39 PM | Feedback