Troubleshooting End-User Notifications
To collect and send information to Tanium for troubleshooting, collect logs and other relevant information.
Review troubleshooting tasks for common problems.
The information is saved as a ZIP file that you can download with your browser.
- From the End-User Notifications home page, click Help , then the Support tab.
- Click Collect.
- When Status indicates that the package is collected, click Download.
- Attach the ZIP file to your Tanium Support case form or send it to your technical account manager (TAM).
End-User Notifications maintains logging information in the log file in the \Program Files\Tanium\Tanium Module Server\services\end-user-notifications-files\logs directory.
If end user notifications are not being displayed on the endpoints:
- Verify that the Tanium End-User Notifications solution is installed. For more information, see Installing End-User Notifications.
- Verify that endpoints have the end user notification tools by asking the question End-User Notifications - Has Tools.
Contact your technical account manager (TAM) to verify Verifythat any security software exclusions include the \Tanium\Tanium End User Notification Tools directory. For more information, see Security exclusions.
Last updated: 6/30/2020 2:36 PM | Feedback