Troubleshooting End-User Notifications
To collect and send information to Tanium for troubleshooting, collect logs and other relevant information.
Review troubleshooting tasks for common problems.
The information is saved as a ZIP file that you can download with your browser.
- From the End-User Notifications home page, click Help , then the Support tab.
- Click Collect.
- When Status indicates that the package is collected, click Download.
- Contact Tanium Support to determine the best option to send the ZIP file. For more information, see Contact Tanium Support.
End-User Notifications maintains logging information in the log file in the \Program Files\Tanium\Tanium Module Server\services\end-user-notifications-files\logs directory.
If end user notifications are not being displayed on the endpoints:
- Verify that the Tanium End-User Notifications solution is installed. For more information, see Installing End-User Notifications.
- Verify that endpoints have the end user notification tools by asking the question End-User Notifications - Has Tools.
Contact your technical account manager (TAM) to verify Verifythat any security software exclusions include the \Tanium\Tanium End User Notification Tools directory. For more information, see Security exclusions.
- In the Tanium Content section of the Tanium Solutions page, select the End-User Notifications row.
- Click Delete Selected and then click Uninstall to complete the process.
To contact Tanium Support for help, send an email to [email protected].
Last updated: 9/18/2020 2:36 PM | Feedback