Troubleshooting End-User Notifications
To collect and send information to Tanium for troubleshooting, collect logs and other relevant information.
The information is saved as a ZIP file that you can download with your browser.
- From the End-User Notifications home page, click Help , then the Troubleshooting tab.
- Click Collect.
A endusernotifications-support.[timestamp].zip file downloads to the local download directory.
- Attach the ZIP file to your Tanium Support case form or send it to your TAM.
Tanium End-User Notifications maintains logging information in the endusernotifications.log file in the \Program Files\Tanium\Tanium Module Server\services\EndUserNotifications directory.
If end user notifications are not being displayed on the endpoints:
- Verify that the Tanium End-User Notifications solution is installed. For more information, see Installing End-User Notifications.
- Ask the question: Get Has End User Notification Tools from all machines with Is Windows = "true" to check if your endpoints have the end user notification tools.
- Verify that any security software exclusions include the \Tanium\Tanium End User Notification Tools directory. For more information, see Security exclusions.
- From the Main menu, click Tanium Solutions.
- In the Tanium Content section, select the End-User Notifications row.
- Click Uninstall Solution. Click Uninstall to complete the process.
Last updated: 12/10/2019 4:57 PM | Feedback