Reviewing active endpoint sessions
Use Direct Connect to gain visibility into all the connections between endpoints and
The grid displays these details for each active session:
- Host Name: Endpoint computer name.
- Tanium Client ID: Endpoint ID that is used for the connection.
- IP Address: Endpoint IP Address.
- Proxy: Name of the proxy server, if applicable.
- Action Status: Current status of the Open Session action. Possible values are Creating, Downloading, Running, Error, Succeeded, Not Succeeded, Complete, or Closed.
- Session Status: Current status of the session.
- Duration: Time passed since the connection was first established from the endpoint.
- Last Message: Time passed since the last message was received from the endpoint.
Last updated: 9/18/2020 1:55 PM | Feedback