Reviewing active endpoint sessions
Use Direct Connect to gain visibility into your currently active connections between endpoints and
The active connections list does not include connections that other users initiated.
The grid shows details for each active session:
- Computer Name: Endpoint computer name.
- Tanium Client ID: Endpoint ID that is used for the connection.
- IP Address: Endpoint IP Address.
- Direct Connect Proxy: Name of the proxy server, if applicable.
- Direct Connect Status: Current status of the session.
- Duration: Time passed since the connection was first established from the endpoint.
- Last Message: Time passed since the last message was received from the endpoint.
Last updated: 5/9/2022 9:13 AM | Feedback