Install Trends from the Tanium Solutions page.
- Read the release notes.
- If you are upgrading from a previous version, see Upgrading Tanium Trends.
- You must be assigned the Administrator reserved role to install Trends.
- From the Main Menu, click Tanium Solutions.
- Under Trends, click Import Version.
- Review the manifest of import objects and click Import.
- When prompted to confirm, enter your password and click OK.
To verify that Trends is installed, go to the Tanium Solutions page and check the installed version.
Specify a Tanium Server service account with Administrator or Content Administrator credentials. The account must have access to all computer groups and endpoints that data will be collected from. Specifying these credentials is a one-time configuration.
Select the computer groups that you want Trends to collect data from. You can add or remove computer groups at any time.
Users must have explicit computer group permissions to view data for the corresponding computer groups.
- From the Trends home page, click Settings .
- From the Computer Groups for Trends Visibility section, select the computer groups that you want to collect data from.
- Click Save.
See Getting started for more information about using Trends.
Last updated: 8/7/2018 1:28 PM | Feedback