You can install Reputation from the Tanium Solutions page.
- Read the release notes.
- Review the Reputation requirements.
- If you have Tanium Connect 4.10 or earlier installed, you must first either uninstall Connect or upgrade to Connect 4.11 or later. For more information, see Tanium Connect User Guide: Uninstall Connect or Tanium Connect User Guide: Upgrade Connect.
Import Reputation from the Tanium Solutions page.
From the Main menu, click Tanium Solutions.
In the Tanium Content section, select the Reputation row and click Import Solution.
In the Content Import Preview window, you can expand the package to review the Tanium content that is being installed. Click Proceed with Import.
- After the installation process completes, refresh your browser.
- From the main menu, click Tanium Services > Reputation. The Reputation Home page is displayed.
To verify that Reputation is installed, go to the Tanium Solutions page and check the installed version.
For recurring maintenance activities, specify a Tanium user with the Reputation Service Account role. Specifying these credentials is a one-time configuration. No other credentials need to be added.
- From the Reputation Home page, click Settings .
- In the Service Account tab, enter the Tanium credentials and click Save.
Reputation service settings determine the contents of the reputation database. These settings determine how often reputation items are scanned in the reputation source, how long to consider items as new, and how long to keep items in the database if their reputation status has not been referenced. For more information about these settings and how they affect the reputation items, see Reputation item life cycle.
To update these settings, click Settings .
The Keep Reports setting determines whether you want the full reports from the reputation source to be kept in the reputation database. You can choose to keep all reports, or only malicious and suspicious reports. Selecting only malicious and suspicious reports saves space in the database. If you are using VirusTotal as a connection source, use the keep all reports option to get the enhanced reporting information.
See Getting started for more information about using Reputation.
Last updated: 11/5/2019 4:16 PM | Feedback