Tanium Cloud automatically handles module installations and upgrades.
Use the Tanium Console Solutions page to install Reporting and choose either automatic or manual configuration:
- Automatic configuration (Tanium Core Platform 7.4.2 or later only): Reporting is installed with any required dependencies and other selected products. This option is the best practice for most deployments. For more information about the automatic configuration for Reporting, see Tanium Console User Guide: Import all modules and services.
- Manual configuration: Manually install Reporting and the required dependencies. For more information, see Import Reporting.
- Read the release notes.
- Review the Reporting requirements.
- Assign the correct roles to users for Reporting. Review the User role requirements.
- To import the Reporting solution, you must be assigned the Administrator reserved role.
Perform the following steps to install the Reporting solution on the Tanium Server.
If you have multiple Tanium Servers in an active-active configuration, you only need to perform these steps on one Tanium Server if you have Tanium Core Platform 188.8.131.524 or later.
- Sign in to the Tanium Console with an account that has the Administrator reserved role.
- From the Main menu, go to Administration > Configuration > Solutions.
- In the Content section, select the checkbox for Reporting and click Install.
Depending on the Tanium Core Platform and Tanium Console versions, you might have to manually install Reporting dependencies also. See Solution dependencies. If you need to install any prerequisite Tanium solutions or content, select the corresponding checkboxes for those solutions.
- Review the content to import and click Begin Import.
Other Tanium solutions are required for Reporting to function (required dependencies) or for specific Reporting features to work (feature-specific dependencies). See Solution dependencies.
Last updated: 9/22/2022 2:31 PM | Feedback