Tanium Console and Interact overview
The Tanium™ Console is the graphical user interface that you use to manage
Import and use UseTanium modules, shared services, and content packs.
- Manage content, including sensors, packages, saved questions, and filter groups.
- Manage actions.
- Manage role-based access control (RBAC) configurations for users, user groups, roles, computer groups, personas, and content sets.
- Configure global settings that affect the behavior of
the Tanium Console, Tanium™ Server, Tanium™ Zone Server, Tanium™ Zone Server Hub, andTanium™ Clients.
Use Tanium Interact to issue questions to managed endpoints, analyze their answers, and deploy actions to the endpoints based on the answers. Although it is licensed as part of the Tanium Core Platform, Interact is a Tanium module
For information on
- Tanium Core Platform Deployment Guide for Windows
- Tanium Appliance Deployment Guide
- Tanium Cloud Deployment Guide
- Tanium Core Platform Deployment Reference Guide
(reference information for all platforms)
- Tanium Client Management User Guide: Provides an overview of the Tanium Client and procedures to deploy clients to endpoints, configure client-to-client peering, connect to
Tanium Cloud Tanium Core Platform servers, upgrade clients, troubleshoot client issues, and use the client CLI.
For information about installing and using particular Tanium products, see the product-specific user guides at https://docs.tanium.com.
Last updated: 10/3/2022 3:08 PM | Feedback