Customizing the console color and logo
You can change the appearance of the console. Customization is optional.
Some enterprise deployments have multiple Tanium™ Servers deployed as lab servers, test servers, and production servers. You can customize the console color for each so users know immediately which system they are logged into.
To change the color:
- Go to Configuration > Miscellaneous > Console Color.
- Uncheck Use Default.
- Use the Current Color selector to pick your custom color.
- Save your changes.
Only users assigned the Administrator reserved role can see and use the Configuration pages.
By default, the console has the Tanium logo. You can replace the logo file with a file that contains your organization's logo. Use the existing file as a guide to image size.
To change the logo:
- On the Tanium Server host computer, go to \<Install>\http\tux-console\assets\images.
- Make a backup of the logo.png file.
- Replace the logo.png file with your own file named logo.png.
- After about 60 seconds, refresh your web browser to confirm the appearance of the new logo.
You do not need to restart the Tanium Server service for the change to be put into effect; however, restarting the Tanium Server service will put it into effect immediately.
Last updated: 2/14/2018 8:09 AM | Feedback