Getting started with Patch
- Install the Patch module. See Installing Patch.
If you are upgrading, see Upgrade the Patch version.
- (Optional) Enable Linux endpoints. Select RedHat/CentOS Linux in the Operating Systems tab of the Patch Settings and add any custom YUM repositories in the YUM Repositories tab of the Patch Settings .
- Create a scan configuration and add enforcements. See Enforcing scan configurations.
- Organize the available patches. See Managing patches.
- Install patches on endpoints. See Deploying patches.
- Create patch restrictions. See Exclude patches with blacklists or Setting Maintenance Windows.
Last updated: 9/26/2019 1:07 PM | Feedback