Getting started with Patch
- Install and configure Tanium Patch. For more information, see Installing Patch.
If you are upgrading, see Upgrade Patch.
- (Optional) Enable Linux endpoints. Select RedHat/CentOS Linux in the Operating Systems tab of the Patch Settings and add any custom Yum repositories in the Yum Repositories tab of the Patch Settings . For more information, see Configuring TDownloader for Linux endpoints.
- Create a scan configuration and add enforcements. For more information, see Enforcing scan configurations.
- Organize the available patches. For more information, see Managing patches.
- Install patches on endpoints. For more information, see Deploying patches.
- Create patch restrictions. For more information, see Exclude patches with blacklists or Setting Maintenance Windows.
Last updated: 2/28/2020 5:47 PM | Feedback