Installing Network Quarantine
You can install Network Quarantine from the Tanium Solutions page.
Import Network Quarantine from the Tanium Solutions page.
From the Main Menu, click Tanium Solutions.
- In the Tanium Content section, select the Network Quarantine row and click Import Solution.
In the Content Import Preview window, review the Tanium content that is being installed. Click Proceed with Import.
- After the installation process completes, refresh your browser.
- From the Main Menu, click Shared Services > Network Quarantine. The Network Quarantine home page is displayed.
To verify that Network Quarantine is installed, go to the Tanium Solutions page and check the installed version.
Specify a Tanium administrator user that can be used to run background processes for Network Quarantine.
- From the Network Quarantine home page, click Settings , then click the Service Account tab.
- Enter a user name and password for the administrator user.
- Click Save.
See Getting started for more information about using Network Quarantine.
Last updated: 10/19/2018 2:08 PM | Feedback