Installing Network Quarantine
You can install Network Quarantine from the Tanium Solutions page.
Import Network Quarantine from the Tanium Solutions page.
From the Main menu, click Tanium Solutions.
- In the Tanium Content section, select the Network Quarantine row and click Import Solution.
In the Content Import Preview window, review the Tanium content that is being installed. Click Proceed with Import.
- After the installation process completes, refresh your browser.
- From the Main menu, click Tanium Services > Network Quarantine. The Network Quarantine home page is displayed.
To verify that Network Quarantine is installed, go to the Tanium Solutions page and check the installed version.
Specify a user with the Network Quarantine Service Account role that can be used to run background processes for Network Quarantine.
- If you plan to use automated rules, the service account user also must have access to the saved questions that are used for the rules.
- If you plan to send notifications with Connect, the service account also must have the Connect User role.
- From the Network Quarantine home page, click Settings , then click the Service Account tab.
- Enter a user name and password for the administrator user.
- Click Save.
See Getting started for more information about using Network Quarantine.
Last updated: 2/12/2019 2:09 PM | Feedback