Configuring Network Quarantine
If you did not install Network Quarantine with the Apply All Tanium recommended configurations, you must enable and configure certain features.
The service account is a user that runs several background processes for Network Quarantine. This user requires the following roles and access:
- Network Quarantine Service Account role
- Connect User role, to send notifications with Connect
- Access to the saved questions that are used for the automated rules
For more information about Network Quarantine permissions, see User role requirements.
- On the Network Quarantine Overview page, click Settings and then click Service Account if needed.
- Provide a user name and password, and then click Save.
Last updated: 7/29/2021 11:09 AM | Feedback