To collect and send information to Tanium for troubleshooting, collect logs and other relevant information.
The information is saved as a compressed ZIP file that you can download with your browser.
- From the Map home page, click help , then the Troubleshooting tab.
- Click Collect.
- When the status shows as Collected, click Download . A map-support.[timestamp].zip file downloads to the local download directory.
- Attach the ZIP file to your Tanium Support case form or send it to your TAM.
Tanium Map maintains logging information in the Map.log file in the \Program Files\Tanium\Tanium Module Server\services\Map directory.
If you are not getting results from one or more of your endpoints, try the following actions:
- From the map, click Interact to view the results of the question that is generating the map. Click Refresh Data to update the data that is showing in the map if necessary.
- Check the status of the map tools. Ask the question: Get Map - Tools Version from all machines
- From the Main menu, click Tanium Solutions.
- Under Map, click Uninstall. Click Proceed with Uninstall to complete the process.
Last updated: 9/6/2018 3:24 PM | Feedback