If you encounter unexpected behavior, there are a few basic troubleshooting steps.
The Tanium Console maintains an error log on the local host computer for your web browser. It includes details on the last 100 errors that were returned to the console in response to actions that you performed through the browser. For example, the log records errors that are associated with attempting to save a configuration
- In the Main menu, expand the <user name> drop-down menu and select Local Error Log.
- (Optional) Expand a log entry and click Copy to copy the log details to the clipboard.
To send information to Tanium Support for troubleshooting Tanium Interact, collect logs and other relevant information as follows. The information is saved as a ZIP file that you can download through your browser.
- From the Interact Overview page, click Help .
- In the Troubleshooting section, click Download Support Package.
A tanium-interact-support-<date-time>.zip file downloads to the local download directory.
- Attach the ZIP file to your Tanium Support case form or send to Tanium Support.
If you need to uninstall Interact, perform the following steps.
- Sign in to the Tanium Console as a user with the Administrator role.
- From the Main menu, select Administration > Configuration > Solutions.
- In the Interact tile, click Uninstall .
To reinstall Interact, see Installing Interact.
To contact Tanium Support for help, sign in to https://support.tanium.com.
Last updated: 7/27/2021 2:51 PM | Feedback