Installing Integrity Monitor
- Log into the Tanium Console using an account with Administrator privileges.
- Select Tanium Solutions from the main menu.
Click Import X.X.X.X (where X.X.X.X is the current module version number) under Integrity Monitor.
If you are prompted, click Proceed with Import. Enter your credentials. This begins the Tanium Integrity Monitor installation and configuration process. After the Integrity Monitor installation and configuration process completes, you see the message Import completed successfully, and Integrity Monitor appears in the main menu.
Tanium Integrity Monitor is a Tanium licensed solution. If it does not appear on the Tanium Modules page, contact your TAM.
If you run into any issues while importing the Integrity Monitor solution, contact your TAM.
The Integrity Home page shows endpoint statistics and initial tasks you need to complete before using Integrity Monitor. Use the Manage Home Page link at the top right of the page to configure the sections you see at start up. You may not need to see each section once you have completed the initial tasks.
A service account is required to use Integrity Monitor.
- You will see a Required Integrity Monitor Settings: Set Service Account yellow banner across the top of the Integrity Monitor Home page if no service account has been set up. Click Configure Now.
- Next to Background Process Settings on the General Settings tab, click Configure Service Account.
- Enter a Username and Password and click Save.
Click Settings on the top right of the Home page and click Configure Service Account under General Settings to change the service account at any time.
If you are upgrading to Integrity Monitor 1.2.1 or later on Tanium Server 7.1 or later to use role-based access control (RBAC) functions, you must align Integrity Monitor content, such as packages, saved questions, etc., in Tanium in order for your deployments to work properly.
You must have the Tanium Administrator role to see and use the Content Alignment page.
- From the main menu, under Authoring, select Content Alignment.
- On the Content Alignment page, select Integrity Monitor.
- Click Align Selected Content.
Last updated: 2/20/2018 6:59 PM | Feedback