Troubleshooting Health Check
To collect and send information to Tanium for troubleshooting, collect logs and other relevant information.
When you request a troubleshooting package, log files are provided as a ZIP file that you can download with your browser.
- On the Health Check Overview page, click Help , and then click Troubleshooting.
- Click Download Package.
A health-troubleshooting.zip file downloads to the local download directory.
- Contact Tanium Support to determine the best option to send the ZIP file. For more information, see Contact Tanium Support.
Tanium Health Check maintains logging information in the health-service.log file in the \Program Files\Tanium\Tanium Module Server\services\health-service directory.
Sharing sanitized reports with Tanium is available only to customers with valid licenses. Health Check 1.2 or later is also required.
If you cannot select Automatically share with Tanium in the Sharing tab of the Health Check Settings , you must Contact Tanium Support to obtain a valid license.
- From the Main menu, go to Administration > Configuration > Solutions.
- In the Content section, select the Health Check row.
- Click Delete Selected and then click Uninstall to complete the process.
To contact Tanium Support for help, sign in to https://support.tanium.com.
Last updated: 7/29/2021 4:38 PM | Feedback