Troubleshooting Health Check
To collect and send information to Tanium for troubleshooting, collect logs and other relevant information.
When you request a troubleshooting package, log files are provided as a ZIP file that you can download with your browser.
- From the Health Check Home page, click Help , then the Troubleshooting tab.
- Click Download Package.
A health-troubleshooting.zip file downloads to the local download directory.
- Attach the ZIP file to your Tanium Support case form or send it to your TAM.
Tanium Health Check maintains logging information in the health-service.log file in the \Program Files\Tanium\Tanium Module Server\services\health-service directory.
Sharing sanitized reports with Tanium is available only to customers with valid licenses. Health Check 1.2 or later is also required.
If you cannot select Automatically share with Tanium in the Sharing tab of the Health Check Settings , you must contact your TAM to obtain a valid license.
- From the Main menu, click Tanium Solutions.
- In the Tanium Content section, select the Health Check row.
- Click Uninstall Solution. Click Uninstall to complete the process.
Last updated: 6/9/2020 5:16 PM | Feedback