Troubleshooting Health Check
To collect and send information to Tanium for troubleshooting, collect logs and other relevant information.
When you request a troubleshooting package, log files are provided as a ZIP file that you can download with your browser.
- From the Health Check home page, click Help , then the Troubleshooting tab.
- Click Download Package.
A health-troubleshooting.zip file downloads to the local download directory.
- Attach the ZIP file to your Tanium Support case form or send it to your TAM.
Tanium Health Check maintains logging information in the health-service.log file in the \Program Files\Tanium\Tanium Module Server\services\health-service directory.
- From the Main menu, click Tanium Solutions.
- In the Tanium Content section, select the Health Check row.
- Click Uninstall Solution. Click Uninstall to complete the process.
Last updated: 4/9/2019 7:34 PM | Feedback