Tanium™ Feed is not yet available for on-premises installations of the Tanium™ Core Platform.
If Feed is not performing as expected, you might need to troubleshoot issues.
Tanium Feed maintains logging information in the feed-service.log file in the \Program Files\Tanium\Tanium Module Server\services\feed-files\logs\ directory.
If you need to uninstall Feed, perform the following steps.
Consult with Tanium Support before you uninstall or reinstall Feed.
- Sign in to the Tanium Console as a user with the Administrator role.
- From the Main menu, go to Administration > Configuration > Solutions.
- In the Content section, select the Feed row and click Uninstall.
- Review the summary and click Yes to proceed with the uninstallation.
- When prompted to confirm, enter your password.
The uninstall does not remove the Feed log from the Tanium Module Server. To remove the log after the uninstall completes, manually delete the \Program Files\Tanium\Tanium Module Server\services\feed-files\ directory.
To contact Tanium Support for help, sign in to https://support.tanium.com.
Last updated: 8/10/2022 10:25 AM | Feedback