Customizing the end-user interface
You can customize the End-User Self Service interface to use with Deploy 1.2 or later. Administrators can use this feature to publish software to users so that they can install software on their own without the need for IT to install it for them.
- From the End-User Notifications menu, click Customization.
- Provide a title and upload a logo file.
- Select whether you want to enable End-User Self Service.
- Provide a welcome message to display in the self-service dashboard on endpoints.
- Select installation options and click Save.
After you customize the End-User Self Service interface, you can create a self service profile in Deploy. For more information, see Tanium Deploy User Guide: Using the Self Service application.
Last updated: 4/9/2019 7:19 PM | Feedback