Customizing the end-user interface
To customize the End-User Self Service interface to use with Deploy, create additional End-User Notifications profiles. Each profile defines a set of configurations, rules, or parameters that applies to one or more computer groups.
- From the End-User Notifications menu, click Profiles and then click New Profile.
You can also click New Profile from the Profiles section of the End-User Notifications Home page.
- Provide a name and optional description.
- Select target computers.
Only one profile can apply to an endpoint.
- Provide a title and upload a logo file.
- (Optional) Select Enable End-User Self Service.
- Provide a welcome message to display in the self-service dashboard on endpoints.
- Select installation options.
- Click View Application Preview to preview the application.
- (Optional) Select Enable Additional Languages.
- Select a language and provide a translated title and welcome message.
- (Optional) Click Add Language to add more languages.
By default, the Self Service Client application displays content in the system language on the endpoints. If you enable additional languages, the user can select other languages to display.
- Click Save.
After you customize the End-User Self Service interface, you can create a self service profile in Deploy. For more information, see Tanium Deploy User Guide: Using the Self Service Client application.
If you have more than one profile, you can prioritize them.
- From the End-User Notifications menu, click Profiles and then click Prioritize.
You can also click Prioritize from the Profiles section of the End-User Notifications Home page if you have more than one profile.
- Drag and drop a profile to reprioritize it. End-User Notifications automatically adjusts the priority numbers for the other profiles and reorders the list by priority.
If you want to revert any changes before you save, click Reset and then click Cancel.
- Click Save.
To view profiles, click Profiles from the End-User Notifications menu. You can also view them from the Profiles section of the End-User Notifications Home page.
To edit a profile, select a profile and click Edit. You can also click either the profile name or Edit to make changes to a profile.
To delete a profile, select a profile and click Delete.
Last updated: 6/30/2020 2:36 PM | Feedback