If Criticality is not performing as expected, you might need to troubleshoot issues or change settings.
The information is saved as ZIP files that you can download with your browser.
To download logs:
- From the Criticality Overview page, click Help .
- From the Troubleshooting tab, select the solutions for which to gather troubleshooting packages and click Create Packages.
By default, all solutions are selected.
- When the packages are ready, click Download Packages.
ZIP files of all the selected packages download to the local download directory.
Some browsers might block multiple downloads by default. Make sure to configure your browser to permit multiple downloads from the Tanium Console.
- Contact Tanium Support to determine the best option to send the ZIP files. For information, see Contact Tanium Support.
Tanium Criticality maintains logging information in the Criticality.log file in the \Program Files\Tanium\Tanium Module Server\services\Criticality directory.
If an endpoint has an unexpected criticality level or an unexpected Tanium risk score based on criticality level, consider the following resolutions:
- In the View Endpoints table, identify the rule assigned to the endpoint in the Endpoint Rule Name column. If the column is blank, the endpoint does not have a rule assigned to it and is assigned the default criticality level.
If you want the endpoint to be assigned to a different rule, edit the desired rule or its rule priority in the Rules section.
- Confirm that your environment has the required Criticality dependencies. For more information, see Solution dependencies.
- Confirm that the endpoint status is healthy. For more information, see Tanium Client Management User Guide: Troubleshooting Tanium Clients and Client Management.
- Sign in to the Tanium Console as a user with the Administrator role.
- From the Main menu, go to Administration > Configuration > Solutions.
- In the Content section, select the Criticality row and click Uninstall.
- Review the summary and click Yes to proceed with the uninstallation.
- When prompted to confirm, enter your password.
To contact Tanium Support for help, sign in to https://support.tanium.com.
Last updated: 9/21/2022 11:25 AM | Feedback