Deleting Comply content from endpoints
If you decide to uninstall Comply or want to remove Comply content and tools from an endpoint, use the Comply Remove Client Files actions. There is one for Windows and one for Unix (Linux/OS X).
To remove Comply content and tools
- Select Interact from the main menu.
- Enter a query to target the endpoints from which you want to remove Comply content and tools. For example, enter Get online from all machines if you want to target all endpoints that are online. Select the appropriate query suggested by Tanium’s natural language parser.
- Check True and then click Deploy Action.
- On the Deploy Action page, enter Comply in the Enter package name here field.
- Select either the Comply - Remove Client Files - Windows or Comply - Remove Client Files - Unix action, as appropriate, to the the endpoints where you wish to remove Comply content and tools. Refer to Tanium Platform User Guide: Managing Scheduled Actions for more information.
- Check Remove ALL Comply files if you want to remove all Comply content and tools or check just the content and tools you want to remove.
- Click Show preview to continue at the bottom of the Deploy Action page.
- A results grid will appear at the bottom of the page showing you the targeted endpoints for your action. If you are satisfied with the results, click Deploy Action.
Last updated: 3/12/2019 8:06 PM | Feedback