- Install and configure Tanium Client Management. For more information, see Installing Client Management.
- Configure client configuration settings. These configurations define the properties of the clients that you want to install on the endpoint, including platform, client version, and the Tanium Server name. For more information, see Configure client settings.
- Download the client installer packages, and install the client on endpoints. For more information, see Downloading Tanium Client.
- Configure credentials. These credentials specify the user names and passwords that are required to install the clients. The priority of credentials defines the order to try each user name and password combination. For more information, see Configure client credentials.
- Deploy Tanium Client. Specify settings for the deployment, including the configured client configuration and credentials settings. Target the endpoints on which you want to install the Tanium Client, schedule the deployment, and define the method you want to use to deploy. For more information, see Configure a deployment.
- Monitor deployment results. View the results of the deployment, and re-deploy if necessary. For more information, see Deploy clients.
- Monitor client health. View the status of deployed clients over time and maintain them as necessary. For more information, see Monitoring client health.
Last updated: 11/20/2020 1:12 PM | Feedback