Downloading Tanium Client
On-premises Tanium installations: In an on-premises installation, you can automatically deploy the Tanium Client, or you can download installer bundles based on client settings. For more information, see Deploying Tanium Client.
- Download Tanium Client installer packages for each operating system from the Tanium Client Management Home page. Click Download Windows Package, Download Mac Package, or Download Linux Package.
- Run the appropriate installer package on endpoints to install the client.
To verify the installation on an endpoint has completed:
- From Interact, enter a question in the Ask a Question field to verify that the endpoints respond to the following query: Get Computer Name and Operating System and Tanium Client Version and Tanium Server Name from all machines
- Review the Question Results grid to verify that all endpoints where you deployed Tanium Client software are reporting.
- (Optional) From the main menu, go to Console > Administration > System Status to review recent client registration details.
Last updated: 6/30/2020 1:39 PM | Feedback