- Install Tanium Asset and configure the service account and import schedule. See Installing Asset.
- Use built-in reports to view information about your assets or create custom reports to display information. See Building reports.
- Configure Asset attributes, including the default sensors, or any other sensor from Tanium with which you want to create reports. See Configuring asset attributes.
- Assign user access to asset information based on specific attributes. For example, you might want to assign a user group access to view data about Windows assets only. See Set user permissions on attributes.
- Export Asset data to ServiceNow CMDB. See Exporting asset data.
Last updated: 3/7/2018 1:02 PM | Feedback