- Install Tanium Asset and configure the service account and import schedule. See Installing Asset.
- Use built-in reports to view information about your assets or create custom reports to display information. See Building reports.
- (Optional) Add Asset attributes, which can include information from other sensors in Tanium or from external data sources. After an attribute is added, you can include that attribute in your reports. No configuration is required for the default sensors that are included in Asset. See Configuring attributes.
- Assign user access to asset information based on specific attributes. For example, you might want to assign a user group access to view data about Windows assets only. See Set user permissions on attributes.
- Import data into Asset. See Configuring sources.
- Export Asset data. See Exporting data to destinations.
Last updated: 2/13/2019 9:07 AM | Feedback